Why hello there,
Happy spring! Between house-hunting and preparing to start my new job, my life has been in full transition mode lately. The housing market here is insane: one of the houses we loved had 19 other offers on it!
To deal with the stress, I have been reading like crazy. I absolutely loved The Hate U Give. Have y’all read it yet?? I stayed up until 2am one night because I was so engrossed!
What’s keeping you up at night? Are there crazy changes in your life, or a compelling book you just can’t put down?
Links We Love
- The wonderful Rachel Bloom (you may know her from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend), wrote an amazing anthem for #Ladybosses everywhere. It does a great job showing that it’s hard to be a lady boss…and it’s hilarious as usual!
- Troop 6000 is a New York Girl Scouts Troop made up of homeless girls. How amazing and inspiring!
- Book Likes has a HUGE list of sci-fi/fantasy books written by women. Time to dive in!
- Whether you like the Chainsmokers or not, this guy’s breakdown of how basic their songs are is brutal and spot on. (And no, that doesn’t mean that Paris isn’t insanely catchy!)
- Last but not least, does anyone want to come over and bake Martha Stewart’s zebra cake with me??