Book Club Brunch – Chapter 1
Whitney here with your weekly wrap-up! We’ve been hosting Imaginary Book Club for six months now, and are looking forward to bringing you more and more great content on books, literature and all things reading.
You may have noticed our recent facelift! Hope you like the new look. We’re also anticipating a few new writers joining us soon. Two new things happening immediately:
- Saturday Brunch weekly wrap ups! We’ll be sharing a weekly recap of what’s been going on at IBC headquarters, as well as links to some of our favorite bookish (and probably non-bookish) bits from around the internet. These Saturday posts will also be a time for y’all to connect – use the comments section to share the books you’ve been loving (or hating), link to something interesting you’ve read, or just catch up with each other.
- Book Review Tuesdays! After noticing that our book reviews were getting a little lost in the shuffle, we’ll now be dedicating every Tuesday to book reviews and only book reviews. Check in with us every Tuesday for reviews on everything from literary fiction to high fantasy to cozy mysteries and share your own thoughts and recommendations in the comments.
And with that, I’ll leave you to your first Book Club Brunch.
Links We Love
- What’s the secret to a great book club? The folks at Omnivoracious have 10 do’s and don’ts for a happy book club.
- A couple weeks back the hashtag #DiverseBookBloggers took twitter by storm, proving again that diversity matters.
- Our pals at Book Riot put together 10 of the most swoon-worthy outdoor reading nooks I’ve ever seen.
- Just discovered these amazing video book summaries – they focus on business books, making this a must for the #girlboss!
- The folks casting Harry Potter and the Cursed Child are making some bold (and appreciated) casting choices.