Whitney here with your weekly wrap-up!
This week has been wild. Between my husband defending his dissertation (yay! PhD! wooo!), and gearing up for an awesome murder mystery party this weekend. Isn’t Halloween the best?
Except for the part where I’m still reading The Shining and it won’t ever end and it’s terrifying.
Links We Love
- Every year the Man Booker is among the biggest prizes in literature. So when LitHub interviewed the judges, it made for an incredibly interesting read!
- Want to see a ukulele orchestra perform Nirvana hits? You’re in luck.
- Great new look at graphic novels and comics, and why the new comic laureate hates the term graphic novel.
- Love this look at the goodies you can find at public libraries!
- Can’t get enough of these 11 legendary literary hoaxes.