Book Club Brunch – Chapter 23
Whitney back again with a weekly wrap-up!
I was so happy to have attended Book Riot last weekend. It was so much fun to be in the same place with all sorts of amazing book lovers! I put together a handful of my favorite moments/people/book recommendations from the weekend. That’s just a snapshot of all the fun that was had.
In other news – how are you doing on our book club book?? I think Under the Udala Trees has been a fantastic read!
Links We Love
- Processing this whole craziness, these 25 works of poetry and fiction (rounded up by LitHub) help channel anger and action.
- Love love love this list of picture books that encourage kids to get outside and explore.
- If you want to support marginalized authors, here are some author Patreon accounts.
- Writers always say things better than I can. Here are 16 writers on the election results.
- Becca flagged this awesome collection of book quotes to help you when you’re feeling lost.