Hello from the otherside…
I’ve officially crossed into can-no-longer-pretend-you-aren’t-an-adult land. It’s a challenge to admint that my 20s are behind me for good, but I’m happy to be entering what feels like a new stage in my life.
And what better way to kick off my 30s that with some Shakespeare?
Or at least a Shakespearean adaptation. I’m really excited to read Hag-Seed for our December book club pick! It’s been billed as such a fantastic read, and I think it’ll be very interesting to discuss.
The only real question is – who’s up for reading The Tempest at the same time?
Links We Love
- Holiday gift guides are always super fun! This list of 16 gifts for the writer in your life are good fodder for any wish list!
- As I strongly believe – Emily Gilmore is the real star of Netflix’s Gilmore Girls.
- 10 Times You Wished You Were Hermione Granger – ONLY TEN?? I want to be Hermione almost all of the time, thank you very much.
- It’s that time again! The season for books of the year lists! These favorites on the Guardian are definitely headed for my TBR.
- If you missed Rachel McAdams narrating an Anne of Green Gables audiobook, I highly suggest checking it out!