This has been a week of highs and lows. Literally! The stupid Mid-Atlantic is known for it’s wonky weather, and we’ve oscillated from the teens to the 70s this week. Everyone is sick. Everyone is confused.
But that 70 degree day was awesome.
It was a nice reminder to celebrate the good days, even if there are some bad days that will weigh you down from time to time.
And of course, we might have picked a bit of a downer of a book this month… Has everyone started in on In Cold Blood? How are you liking it so far? Despite the grisly details, Capote is one of those authors that really speak to me.
Links We Love
- Kicking the year off with savings goals? Try these 7 tips to make 2017 your best year!
- One dedicated reader is trying to read all of Shakespeare in one year. I bet if you tweet her, we can get updates!
- The holiday rush is crazy – here are five books you may have missed.
- The oft overlooked Anne Bronte laid the groundwork for Jane Eyre with Agnes Grey.
- Meditation is coming to Baltimore’s Public Schools – and it’s having an awesome impact!