Book Club Brunch – Chapter 3
Hi there IBC,
Honestly, I’m not sure that I have the right words to say anything about Orlando. Instead, I’m just going to link to this piece responding to the tragedy.
And, because we all need an antidote to hate and fear, I’m going to insert the video of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Tony acceptance sonnet.
Links We Love
- Emma Cline’s new release The Girls is one of the books of summer, and will give you a whole new look at Charles Manson.
- We joined a #bookstagram challenge in June, and Book Riot helpfully broke down what a #junebookchallenge looks like.
- Becca’s post on Your Baby’s First Word Will be Dada is awesome, and only got us more excited when we saw all these new picture books for dads!
- Speaking of Dads – this is a book recommendation list for dads who like more than just sports.
- A reminder of one of my childhood favorites – the brownstone from Harriet the Spy is for sale.