Book Club Brunch – Chapter 33
This blissful Saturday the Imaginary Book Club team will be taking the trip down to the annual AWP Conference and Bookfair! #AWP17 has a stellar line-up, and it’s one of those fantastic opportunities to spend days rubbing shoulders with all kinds of bookish people.
If you’re also hanging around the Washington Convention Center, tweet us at @ImaginaryBC and we’ll assemble a micro-meet -up!
In between panels, you’ll probably find me power-reading in the introvert corner. Call me anti-social, but I just cannot put Kindred down! It’s too engrossing! How are you enjoying our book club pick so far?
Links We Love
- Andrew Boynton at The New Yorker took his copy-editing pen to Trump’s remarks at the start of Black History month – his version is much improved.
- This list is WAYY too long, but if you want to step into graphic memoirs, you’re bound to find something on Book Riot’s recommendation list
- All the previews for The Circle are making me think back to Austyn’s take on Dave Eggers and consider reading him again
- Highly suggest downloading these printable (and punny) Star Wars Valentines
- The best thing to happen with #ShePersisted is all the new biographies I want to read