Book Club Brunch – Chapter 54
ROUGH WEEK Y’ALL. Freaking Nazis everywhere. This is just garbage.
It’s a real challenge to maintain energy, enthusiasm, and momentum in a resistance that’s about a slow burn in the face of racism and rage. To take care of myself, I also grabbed an old comfort read – Rosamunde Pilcher’s September.
What are you doing to keep yourself going?
Links We Love
- OITNB’s Diane Guerrero recommended some great reads for what (hopefully) could be the end of the Trump era.
- Join a flybrary? A mile-high bookclub? Why not.
- Watch this. Open Culture explains how to alphabetize your bookshelves like a pro.
- Loving this post sharing reading life from the perspective of a toddler on Nerdy Book Club!
- Great end-of-summer reading!