Category: Book Club
Thank you for stopping by!As with all book clubs, a great part of the joy of our Imaginary Book Club is reading together and discussing books we’ve all read. Imaginary Book Club features a discussion post on a book, along with a feature of the book we plan to read next month. Read (or re-read) along with us and share your thoughts in the comments!
The DetailsSince we know y'all are busy people, we're reading one book a month as a book club. Each month we'll announce our pick on the 1st - you can also find it right here! Here's who it works:
- On the 1st of the month we will announce the book that we have selected and let you know where to pick up a copy.
- Use the "Read With Us" link to let us know you're reading along with us!
- Throughout the month, we'll send you tidbits about the book + reading questions.
- Join us every Saturday for Book Club Bruch to share your status, answer questions, and voice your opinions.
- On the 1st of the next month check in with our discussion post to weigh in on our latest read.
Sign up to read with us now!
Catch up with past book club discussions!
Join our mailing list to receive a weekly recap of all our posts.
Kids Read With IBC | The Watcher, by Jeanette Winter
These Happy Golden Years, by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Sweetbitter, by Stephanie Danler
Book Review | Harvest, by Stefani Bittner and Alethea Harampolis
Lake Wobegon Days Was Just No Fun